Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Deluxe - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Deluxe > Topics

Subject: Status in life
Replies: 8 Views: 861

cobby94 23.09.10 - 12:37am
There was once a blind girl who had always just remained sorrowful just for her blind state. She had noting except for jim, her only friend. He was always there for her. The girl use to say if she could see, she would marry him.

one bright morning somebody gave her a pair of eyes. She then was able to see everything that was going on around her.

jim then ask if she would marry him. The girl was suprise to see that jim was blind and told him she wouldn't marry a blind man now that she have eyes. Jim walked away broken hearted and later wrote to the girl thus saying: i just took off my eyes for you, dear.

what will you do if you were jim? *

teetitie 23.09.10 - 09:28am
Wow! OMG! At that moment u wont b able to get ur eyes bak. lol.GIF.. bt dats a very serious case... i would either 'fight' for my luv (try to get my luv) or jux let it go... crying.GIF *

teetitie 23.09.10 - 11:18am
Anyway big ups cobby! cheers.GIF *

bamo 23.09.10 - 03:06pm
If i were jim,i wud leave her alone nd neva think abt ha nymur nd wud watch d kind of ppl i lp nxt tym.By d way d girl is an ingr8 nd wud surely nid lp nxt tym nd dere wud b nobody 2 lp ha. *

teetitie 23.09.10 - 03:23pm
Wel said bamo. *

ahvy 23.09.10 - 04:33pm
if i were him i will tell her for the last tym that id loved her too much,too much that i can give her even my own eyes just for her. *everythings happen for a reason. *

cobby94 24.09.10 - 11:26pm
I will simply have taken my eyes back, she does not deserve it. *

teetitie 25.09.10 - 12:47am
Is dat possible? @cobby *

cobby94 25.09.10 - 08:55am
If it was possible to give out my eye, then it will be possible to take it back. @matilda *

* Deluxe Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Deluxe

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits